Pages

Welcome

Chances are if you found your way here, you have been recently referred to InstaGC by yours truly! Unfortunately, a trend I have noticed with the majority of the people I refer to the site is that instead of taking the time to learn the basics, they either dive right in headfirst, or run away at first glance. I believe that the reason behind this is that they do not know what to expect.


I created this blog to give my referrals a little insight on how InstaGC works from someone who isn't affiliated with the site but a regular user like them. Not a member yet? That's OK too, just click that little referral banner below and we will get started:)



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Coming soon in 2014.

I will be compiling post/guides here very soon, which will help my referrals get the most out of the site.
If you stumbled onto this site by mistake feel free to click the image above to be directed to the InstaGC website. 




Following guides coming soon, 
 Setting goals, redeeming rewards/checks, 
My favorite walls, easy offers/radio/videos/CPCs, Where to find/enter facebook/chat codes,Offer ticker, Crowdflower (why its my favorite), how to protect your computer.

Newsletter coming soon,
special referral only contests,easy offers that are crediting, code alerts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment